The preferred uniform for pupils is as follows:-
- Red school sweatshirt or cardigan
- White shirt/blouse or polo shirt (these are available bearing school logo)
- Trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafore dresses in grey
- Red and white gingham dresses in summer (with shoes, not boots, please)
- Plain white/grey/black socks or red/grey/blacks tights (NOT leggings)
- School shoes NOT trainers – preferable black
- A red school book bag (up to, and including, Year 5)
- Long hair should be tied back, this applies to all genders with long hair
- Plain red or black hair band no ornate hair ornaments
- No jewellery except small stud earrings in pierced ears, a watch or small
items of religious significance such as a crucifix on a chain.
PE/Games kit will be needed when your child first starts school:-
- Red T Shirt/Polo shirt (these are available bearing school logo)
- Black Shorts
- Tracksuit of a dark colour/needed for Key Stage 2 pupils
- Red kit bag
- Football boots may be needed from Year 3 onwards. From Year 3 (KS2)
upwards it is advisable for children to have trainers as well as daps in school.
We are very proud of our school and believe that by maintaining high standards of uniform and by being properly equipped, the children have the best chance of learning well and achieving their best. Thank you all in advance of your anticipated support and understanding.